Trekking4Nepal Christmas Raffle – Winners Announced
On Tuesday the 22nd of December, Trekking4Nepal braved the wet conditions and completed the Bronte to Bondi walk to celebrate Christmas and draw the raffle.
The raffle was a great success; we raised almost $4,000 over 8 weeks, bringing the total money for the OxFam Nepal Earthquake Appeal to $11,000. Thank you to all those who have contributed to date.
Below is a list of the prize winners for the Christmas Raffle:
- 2 night stay at Leura: Shannon Sloan
- Coffee Machine: Mike Ward
- Ray Ban sunglasses: Amy Ong
- $150 Althetes Foot shoe voucher: Zach Fitz
- Signed Waratahs football: Sid Shrestha
- Dubbo Zoo Family Pass: Justin Healy
- Scenic World Passes: Scott Chis
- A case of Oraganic Steam Ale:Beata Bray
- $50 Mountain Goat Bar voucher: M Amies
- Mountain Goat T-shirt: Stephen McGrath
- Mountain Goat cap: Leroy Bell
- Photoshoot-Light City Creative: Spiro
- Soho coffee voucher: Tara Donnelley
- Lithgow McDonalds voucher: James O’Reiley
Those who won prizes will be contacted in late December/early January to organise delivery.
Trekking4Nepal would like to wish everyone all the very best for Christmas, and a safe and happy new year.
If you have any questions regarding the raffle, please send an email on the contact page of our website.